On today’s episode, Michael answers your questions with the help of Heroic Public Speaking’s Creative Swiss Army Knife, Queena Bergen. Get all the juicy details on booking speeches, establishing your brand identity as a speaker, and becoming a true performer.
How You Can Steal the Show
- Discover how to start getting speaking gigs, from scratch. (Hint: it has nothing to do with cold emailing event planners.)
- See what assets can make or break you in getting event planners to “YES.”
- Uncover the difference between experts and visionaries—and determine which you need to become.
- Learn how simple branding solutions can help you get event planners to think about you the way you want them to.
- Understand what the world’s greatest performers do to create unforgettable performances that stay with audiences long after the curtain falls.
- Learn the steps you can take in your own life to grow as a performer.
Listen to more episodes of Steal the Show from this season and previous ones at https://stealtheshow.com/podcast/.
Learn more about Heroic Public Speaking at https://heroicpublicspeaking.com/.
Subscribe to Heroic Public Speaking on Substack at https://heroicpublicspeaking.substack.com/.
In this episode…
[RESOURCE] Andrew Davis’s SpeakingGigs.Pro newsletter
[BOOK] Michael and Andrew Davis’s book on building sustainable speaking careers, The Referable Speaker.
[SPEAKER] Carla Johnson
[MOVIE] Captain Phillips
Other episodes of Steal the Show you may be interested in…
Episode transcript coming soon.