This week on Steal the Show, Heroic Public Speaking’s own creative Swiss army knife Queena Bergen drops hard-won wisdom about how to leverage social media to build your brand as a thought leader. This eye-opening episode will change your mind about social media and give you key strategies for how to make it more than worth your time.
How You Can Steal the Show
- Understand the right way to approach your efforts to stand out on social media. (And what never to do with a tripod.)
- Discover the most important factor(s) to consider when it comes to creating a world-class social media presence.
- Find new places to look for inspiration for your content.
- Understand how much time you actually need to spend creating and posting social media content.
- Gain a clearer understanding of barriers to entry on social media, so you can start creating quality content more quickly.
- Discover Queena’s Steal the Show-exclusive social media trick that helped her travel the world.
Listen to more episodes of Steal the Show from this season and previous ones at https://stealtheshow.com/podcast/.
Learn more about Heroic Public Speaking at https://heroicpublicspeaking.com/.
Get speaking, performance, and thought leadership wisdom and insight delivered straight to your inbox by subscribing https://heroicpublicspeaking.substack.com/.
In this episode…
[INSTAGRAM] Watch Queena Bergen perform her original poetry
[MOVIE] Down To Earth, starring Chris Rock (and featuring a cameo by your humble host, Michael Port)
Other episodes of Steal the Show that’ll surprise and delight you…
Full transcript coming soon.