Orlando Bowen is a former professional football player whose career was cut short by a vicious attack. As a keynote speaker, he empowers people to overcome adversity, find their passion, and use their gifts to serve.
In this episode, Orlando talks to Michael about his story, his work, and his deep commitment to community through his speaking and youth training programs. He also talks openly about race and how being a Black man in an overwhelming white space impacts his approach to performing.
How You Can Steal the Show
- Uncover the true meaning of forgiveness.
- Discover how and why its essential you get off the sidelines of your own life.
- Engage audiences with your personal story.
- Discover how Orlando approaches speaking to adults vs children.
- Reflect more deeply on what your responsibilities are as a public speaker.
Listen to more episodes of Steal the Show from this season and previous ones at https://stealtheshow.com/podcast/.
Learn more about Heroic Public Speaking at https://heroicpublicspeaking.com/.
Get speaking, performance, and thought leadership wisdom and insight delivered straight to your inbox by subscribing https://heroicpublicspeaking.substack.com/.
In this episode…
[Orlando Bowen] Orlando’s Website
Other episodes of Steal the Show that’ll surprise and delight you…
Full transcript coming soon.